Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Playlist For: January

Oh January, what a slow month you were. Usually I'm in shock when the 31st rolls, around and I wonder how 31 days could pass so quickly.

January however, was not one of those months. It definitely took it's time, and while it wasn't a month filled with action and adventure, it was still a pretty good way to start the new year. January was a month of getting back in the swing of things, sleeping a lot, and having epic dance parties alone in my room. Here's a few tracks that I've been listening to a ton this month.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm that coconut records song will always be one of my favs. i love that kirsten dunst is on it. in my mind, she's my celeb look-a-like, so i love everything she does.


    xo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no clue that Kirsten Dunst even sang! I love how chill west coast is

    ReplyDelete