Pants On Fire


Man oh man do I love these red pants. I bought them a few months ago only to realize that they were a size too small. I finally sucked it up and decided to wear them with two of my favorite things: my leopard scarf, and chambray top. Altogether, I feel like it makes a nice, cohesive outfit that would be perfect for hanging out on a saturday afternoon. These pants are the boldest pants I own, and I already thinking of other ways to wear them, so don't be surprised if you see these pants anytime soon!





Scarf: c/o Luxe no.7 >> Top: Swapped (Originally from Banana Republic) >> Pants: H&M >> Glasses: c/o Firmoo >> Bag: Everlane >> Watch: c/o Urban Peach

9 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm officially obsessed with your pants!...Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you be cuter? probably not. digging that lip color so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I actually just put this same outfit together for my sister a couple weeks ago. And you are just too adorable in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pants are so fun! They look great with chambray. I need to get my hands on some fun colored pants like these. And I love the glasses on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Danielle! This outfit is now one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Elana! You really do need to get some fun pants. I think I own more colored pants than regular denim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! You look tres chic.

    ReplyDelete