Friday, August 15, 2014

18 Reasons Why I love Michael Cera



Michael Cera relates to me on a personal level. He is quite possibly the most awkward actor that has ever existed-- and I totally love it. If you haven't watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, or Arrested Development, I highly suggest you do so as soon as possible to witness the genius that is Michael Cera. 

When I heard that he had released an album, his first venture (of my knowledge) into music, I WAS OVER THE MOON. Seriously, go listen to all 18 songs, they're actually pretty good.


2 comments:

  1. this is probably the root of why we're friends. michael cera is my number one celebrity crush. i can't help it! also, if you haven't seen Paper Heart, watch it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He also used to front a Weezer cover band, but I can't remember the name.

    ReplyDelete